CASHFLOW for KIDS Board Game with Exclusive Bonus Message from Robert Kiyosaki
Huge Savings Item! Save 13% on the CASHFLOW for KIDS Board Game with Exclusive Bonus Message from Robert Kiyosaki by The Rich Dad Company at Aya Games. MPN: 101. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. In order to survive and escape this rat race we all need to be equipped with the right skills, knowledge and attitude. There are different types of
In order to survive and escape this rat race we all need to be equipped with the right skills, knowledge and attitude. There are different types of skills that we need to learn and one important skill is managing your finances. It is a reality that in order to survive and be able to afford the basic needs one must be financially stable. It is not merely enough to get a job, earn a salary, pay your debts and bills and save what is left. As finance guru Robert Kiyosaki emphasizes in his popular book, Rich Dad Poor Dad, you have to make your money work for you!
You and your children can learn the fundamentals of the books lesson through CASHFLOW for kids. It is never too early to teach your kids to be financially literate. They will learn among other things that Assets is putting money into your pocket while Liabilities is taking the money out of your pocket. They will learn financial intelligence in a very fun and interactive way. Parents can spend quality time with their children while both learning to spend their money wisely.
CASHFLOW for Kids is safest way to teach kids valuable life lessons without taking actual risk. Playing game and simulation will enable your children develop good behavior which will help them not just to survive and escape the rat race but actually live a meaningful life.
So what are you waiting for? Don't miss this chance to be a wise parent and give your children the gift of financial knowledge and fun TODAY - Click Add to CART NOW!
Features & Highlights
- LEARNING CAN BE FUN - Learning can be a daunting task and some might think that it is quite boring. It is a good thing that in our present time there are many materials and methods to learn new skills and knowledge that makes it more interesting. What better way to learn than through playing a game? Accounting, finance and investing wouldn't be too hard to master as you pick up skills while having fun. The interactive game keeps you attuned with making your money skills at tip top shape.
- PRACTICAL REAL WORLD SKILLS - Playing is not just for the sole purpose of having fun. It is actually a practice of behavior. It is a venue for cultivation of skills for kids and adults alike. It is guaranteed that players can exercise financial strategies through playing this game. After all, the game is designed by no less than the guru in investing, a businessman and the author of the popular self-help book, Rich Dad Poor Dad, Mr. Robert Kiyosaki.
- MASTER THE FUNDAMENTALS - In the art of financial investments, you need not amass information on how to invest wisely. You only have to master the fundamentals first and not everything at once. The best way and safest place to do it is through playing a board game. You can do it routinely without risking real money or investments.Through this exercise you will learn the basic fundamentals which will help you in real life.
- PARENTS AND KIDS LEARN TOGETHER - Playing CASHFLOW for kids is a great game to play for both parents and children. It allows the parents and kids to learn and have fun. They can make plans together on how to make money work for them instead of the other way around. Parents and kids will make a great team as they strategize and navigate their way through assets and liabilities like in the real world. It is great opportunity for parents to instill valuable financial lessons on their children.
- START THEM YOUNG - There is no such thing as being too young to learn about financial literacy. CASHFLOW for kids is a great game to play and teach kids in an interesting way about financial lessons. It is good to start them young as they have no wrong notions and misconceptions about finances.So if you are thinking of what present to get your kids for the next birthday then CASHFLOW is a very good option. CLICK ADD TO CART NOW!!!
|Brand:||The Rich Dad Company|
|Item Size:||3 x 15 x 15 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.51 x 1.69 x 1.69 inches|