HABA Tiny Park - Risk Taking, Dice Rolling, Tile Laying, Amusement Park Building Game (Made in Germany)
Huge Savings Item! Save 14% on the HABA Tiny Park - Risk Taking, Dice Rolling, Tile Laying, Amusement Park Building Game (Made in Germany) by HABA at Aya Games. MPN: 302743. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Congratulations - you have a free plot of land and you are going to design and build your own amusement park! But what's that? Construction is also
Features & Highlights
- An exciting dice game for 2-4 amusement park designers aged 5-99 years old. You have a free plot of land and you are going to design and build your own amusement park! But you have competition.
- With the right mix of risk-taking and luck rolling the dice, the designer who is the first to earn and perfectly place enough amusement park attractions to fill his construction site completely (with no gaps) is the winner and the first to open his amusement park to happy customers!
- Compare the dice you rolled with the top attraction tiles in the middle of the table. Each tile has up to three attractions illustrated in various sizes. To earn one of the tiles your dice must show the right number of the appropriate symbols.
- Playing Time: About 10 minutes. Tip: The game can be made to play much easier if you allow players to move the tiles around the construction site during the game.
- Game Contents Include: 4 construction sites, 48 attraction tiles (in six different shapes), 5 dice, 1 sticker sheet, 1 set of instructions. Made in Germany
|Item Size:||1.97 x 9.17 x 9.17 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.64 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.06 x 1.89 x 1.89 inches|