Precision Spinning Top NEXT-CHRONUS
Free Shipping Included! Precision Spinning Top NEXT-CHRONUS by SEIMITSU KOMA at Aya Games. MPN: NEXT-CHRONUS-101. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Our ultimate precision Spinning top, Chronus. We made it possible for NEXT-CHRONUS to spin longer than 6 minutes by pursuing a precisely stable
The body of Spinning top was carved out from a stainless steel bar (SUS303) by using a Precision CNC lathe, a machine also used for manufacturing watches.We minimized the vibration of the center axis of Spinning top to under a few micron; this made it possible for the Spinning top to spin stably for a long period of time.After the precession movement, Spinning top moves into a stable period. During the stable period, the Spinning top spins extremely stably as if it is pausing and standing still.
The tip of Spinning top, which supports the spinning movement, is twice the hardness of the original. We made it possible by pressuring a 1.000mm (0.039 inches) diameter high precision stainless steel ball (SUS440C) into the tip. This process dramatically improved the durability of Spinning top's spinning movement.
The shape of NEXT-CHRONUS was designed by 3D CAD. Even though the Spinning top's size is extremely small with outer diameter of 20mm (0.79 inches), by engraving the center part of Spinning top and shifting the weight focus to the outer circumference, a large centrifugal force was generated and a powerful rotation was obtained.
The center of the gravity was even lowered and the stability was increased. The shape of Spinning top, which has a very low center of gravity, requires your good spinning technique. Challenge yourself for the best spinning record.
Please note that if you drop or hit the product against the ground, the tip of Spinning top may break and lose its balance.
Features & Highlights
- Made with our most cutting-edge Japanese technologies. The ultimate spinning top [The Japanese Seimitsu Koma] with 11 min of spinning record!
- Proudly made by the Japanese precision machinery maker. Made with our ultimate precision.
- By pressing a hard steel ball into the tip of Spinning top, we improved the spinning time. A massive body with diameter of 0.79 inches, height of 0.87 inches, and weight of 0.74 oz.
- During the stable period, NEXT-CHRONUS spins quietly for a long duration of time, as if "time stands still." The official longest spinning time was 11 minutes 23 seconds.
- Before shipping, we make sure each product spins longer than 6 minutes under our inspection condition.
|Item Size:||0.79 x 0.79 x 0.79 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.46 x 0.87 x 0.87 inches|